- Wireless motion sensor controls motion-sensor lights
- Detects motion in a 240-degree variety and up to 100 feet away
- DualBrite mode evening-only or day/evening motion detection 1- or 5-minute timer
- Includes adjustable mounting bracket calls for two AA batteries (not integrated)
- Adjustable sensitivity test mode two-year restricted warranty
This Heath/Zenith SL-6032-WH-A wireless motion sensor can be mounted just about anywhere–inside or out–for conveniently controlling motion-sensor lights in a house, office, or commercial setting. Thanks to its DualBrite mode, the motion sensor signals the light to alter from low-level accent lighting to complete vibrant when it detects motion. Select evening-only or day/night motion detection, then set the timer to 1 or 5 minutes to indicate how long the light need to stay on after motion stops.
List Price: $ 29.95