- No alarm noise in room where the motion sensor is placed.
- When the motion sensor is triggered, it sends a signal to a remote alarm which can be up to 100′ from the motion sensor.
- Motion sensor can be mounted to the wall or floor, or simply placed on a surface utilizing the constructed-in stand.
- Remote alarm has three volume levels and an on/off button.
- Motion sensor needs 3 AA batteries, and remote alarm requires three C batteries (not integrated). Or, acquire with Kerr AC Adapters (sold separately), which are compatible with each the motion sensor and remote alarm, to use significantly less batteries more than the life of this item.
This basic but quite effective motion sensor permits you to have the alarm noise with the care person, and not with the patient or loved a single.
List Value: $ 59.95